Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Winter wonderland

Through rain or sleet or gloom of night can keep send.com customer support from their appointed rounds. Steady snow here in Princeton, NJ makes for a pretty scene outside our windows. We're in full gear up here for Valentines day. I'm seeing some beautiful gifts being ordered from sendchocolates.com

Being an admitted chocoholic I've found the monthly clubs to be a temptation I need to indulge upon myself. When I learned about the Six months of Kisses club, my mind began scheming. How I could get my beloved future husband to send me this for Valentine's Day without directly telling him that it's what I want for Valentine's Day. Luckily,my sweetie is also an admitted chocoholic and makes no excuses for it. In that revelation, I found my answer; order it for him for Valentines Day! Cause that really is the best kind of gift you can give.. The one you'd want for yourself..... :p

No comments:

Post a Comment